What most people need from a real estate app – we’ll start with the basics — usually involves the following: a really fast and efficient navigation; a high-quality, clean display with full-screen listing photos; and very intuitive search filters. The app developed by Point2 Homes, a real estate listings portal operating in the US and Canada, goes way beyond this and brings you a suite of powerful features that’s meant to take the hassle out of any on-the-go home search!
- The option to share listings with friends and get on-the-spot feedback via email, Facebook, or Twitter;
- Instant map directions to any listing, right from your current location;
- The ability to compare an unlimited number of listings in the same window;
- The option to save a search and resume it later;
- An open house calendar to organize your future home visits.
Briefly put, the latest version of Point2 Homes for iPhone has been developed to suit any individual user’s needs and experience, making it much easier to find the desired home and to get to it in person.
Point2 Homes App for iPhone can be downloaded from the iTunes app store.